Sterling Bank Employee Scholarship
200 places: could one be yours?
Get up to 70% off your online MBA degree at Nexford University.
Tools for an extraordinary career
Up to 70% off tuition
With a Sterling Bank Employee Scholarship, you'll get either 70% or 40% off your American degree.
Only 200 scholarships
Access award-winning education, 100% online, from Nigeria. Make your move: limited places available.
First come, first served
Don't delay: for a limited time only, you can apply for just $20. Plus there are only 100 scholarships available at 70%. Once they're gone they're gone!
Learn more about Nexford’s MBA: please use your Sterling Bank employee email address
Submit your details to learn more about our 100% online, next-generation MBA degree program. You’ll receive our MBA brochure, as well as personalized information to help you choose the right program for your goals.
Achieve your potential, follow your passion
Sterling is committed to connecting you to your passion. It's never business as usual, it's a place where you can make a difference because what you do at Sterling matters.
Why choose Nexford? We designed our degrees and programs based on the needs of the world's largest employers. Less theory, more job skills – 100% online. Watch Nexford’s video about human potential.
Earn a place and spend $48/month (with 70% off) or $64/month (with 40% off) for your entire degree.
Sterling Bank Employee Scholarship FAQs
If you want to achieve your potential don't let questions hold you back.
Quality you can count on
Nexford brings quality education to people everywhere. Sterling and Nexford teamed up to make American degrees even more affordable for the talented Sterling Bank employees.
Nexford is a licensed, degree-granting institution of higher education, by the District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission. It's accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities, an independent body providing accreditation services for independent, further and higher education colleges. Some of Nexford's courses are recognized by Quality Matters for a commitment to quality assurance.
Am I eligible?
About Nexford’s MBA
A graduate management degree for experienced professionals. Apply big-picture themes shaping global business to your career. Sterling Bank’s scholarship covers tuition for your degree online for 18 months, which is the average time it takes to complete the degree.
About the scholarship
Receive either 70% or 40% off your monthly tuition, up to a total of 18 months. You will need to pay a one-off application fee of $20 to show your commitment. To apply, you must meet Nexford’s MBA admission requirements.
To receive the 70% scholarships, you must:
- Must have spent a minimum of 2 years in Sterling Bank's employment
- Must be full employee of Sterling Bank (ET – GM) also covers Sales Associates
- Must be in top quartile in terms of performance within your grade (this will be confirmed by Sterling’s Learning and Development)
To receive the 40% scholarships, you must:
- Must be full employee of Sterling Bank (Trainee – GM) also covers Sales Associates
What you need to apply
- Everything outlined in our admission requirements
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
- Proof of English language proficiency.
How to apply
- Head to apply.nexford.org
- Pay a one-off application fee of $20 to show your commitment.
- You must apply with your Sterling Bank employee email address
- Don't miss out! Limited places available – once they’re gone they’re gone!