Step 1: Know which program you’d like to apply for
When you press “start application”, you’ll see three options:
If you’re not sure yet which program is right for you, choose one, then return to start your application. If you need help choosing the right program our Nexford advisors would be happy to speak with you. You can email them at email@example.com or fill out this form and an advisor will contact you.
Step 2: Get your identification documents ready
We’ll ask that you upload a photo ID, and passport-style digital photo (can be a selfie), so we can verify your identity. You won’t be able to complete your application without a valid ID.
Your photo ID should:
- Show your most recent legal name
- Be written in English
- Be currently valid.
Step 3: Get your academic documents ready
Prior education documents
- If you’re applying for our Bachelor of Business Administration or Associate of Applied Science in Business degrees you’ll need to upload your academic transcript or high school certificate or equivalent
- If you’re applying for our MBA, we’ll need a copy of your undergraduate degree. You can only apply to the MBA if you already have a Bachelor’s degree
Due to the current pandemic, we understand you may be facing difficulties with your documents. If you’re missing some of your academic documents, don’t worry, you can still apply and enroll if you’re accepted, and our admissions team will follow up with you to complete your missing documents as soon as possible.
You’ll need one of the following:
- An English Proficiency certificate: see what tests we accept, and check the minimum scores here
- Proof of English proficiency: this can be through a personal statement, an article you have written, your CV, or employment previously with an English speaking company. Our admissions team may contact you by phone or email for further evaluation.
If you don’t have either of the above, don’t worry: you'll be able to take an English test online at no cost once you start your application. English is essential at Nexford, so it's important that you’re proficient in written and verbal English. The test you’ll be prompted to take as part of your application is called the online EF Standard English Test, and if you don’t pass, you’ll get a chance to take it again at no cost.
Step 4: Apply!
If you’ve gone through our checklist and are ready to begin your application, our admissions team will be delighted to review it!