Join America’s online university for global leaders from Nigeria
- An American MBA 100% online in Nigeria for $180/month (average total cost $3,240)
- Pay tuition in US Dollars or Naira
- For busy professionals like you who need flexibility
Complete an MBA in an average of 18 months or shorter if you want. The faster you finish, the more money you’ll save.
15-20 hours per week which fits into your work schedule so you can earn while you learn.
Leaner-centric, mission driven, 100% online, offering a next-generation learning experience.
$180/month, average $3,240. To ensure affordable quality, we adjust your monthly tuition to match your local market.
Be a next-generation you
- Master MBA-focused soft skills of the future like critical and creative thinking
- Want to earn your degree with a specialization? Stand out to employers by building in-demand skills such as AI, E-Commerce and Sustainability
- Gain a competitive edge in a fast-changing world with hard skills like digital fluency
- Make informed business decisions, and lead with confidence: 94% of Nexford learners increased in confidence at work
- Build a network of global professionals from 80+ countries working at firms like Google, Deloitte, and EY
- Earn a degree as well as digital badges as you go – including credentials from LinkedIn Learning and IBM’s Digital Nation
Online learning, American made
Nexford is an American university licensed by HELC in Washington DC with international accreditation from ASIC – and globally recognized by CMI, Quality Matters, and the NSLS. Nexford was born different for you. No term time. No campus. Learn real-world skills, pay affordable monthly tuition, and graduate as fast as you want.
Quality higher education is extremely important for young people to enable them to position themselves in a globally competitive world. Institutions like Nexford are really the next-generation of systems available for us to offer more. The only way we can get out of depths of inequality that cut across this continent is to offer opportunities. Nexford is future-focused and mission-driven.
Dr Oby Ezekwesili
Former Nigerian Minister of Education
We’ve established partnerships with local organizations that align with our goals, value and mission - giving you the best possible learning experience. We want everybody to benefit from a world-class education, regardless of background, location or circumstance. That includes you.
"As an employer, I would gladly hire anyone who is a graduate of Nexford. If I didn’t believe in it, I wouldn’t send my employees to undergo courses with the school."
Abubakar Suleiman CEO, Sterling Bank
"My analytical skills have improved. I got a pay raise at work. I got promoted at work."