Achieve your career goals with Nexford
Get 10% off your online MBA degree at Nexford University
Exclusive scholarship offer powered by Wasoko
Be unstoppable with a world-class MBA
Scholarship worth 10%
Expand your career options and earn an American MBA 100% online. With 10% toward tuition, pay $162/month with the option to pay in local currency or USD.
Invest in your career with Nexford
Access globally recognised MBA, 100% online, from your home. Make your move today!
Earn an American MBA
Join America’s most innovative university, 100% online. Get a flexible MBA, relevant job skills, and around-the-clock support.
Learn more about Nexford’s MBA
Submit your details to learn more about our 100% online, next-generation MBA degree program. You’ll receive our MBA brochure, as well as personalized information to help you choose the right program for your goals.
Earn the MBA of the future with Wasoko
Wasoko is committed to creating opportunities that makes a difference in their community. By partnering with Nexford University, Wasoko employees can access an MBA designed for experienced professionals.
This scholarship will cover 10% of your tuition fees for 18 months, which is the average time it takes to complete the MBA program, so you pay just $162/month.
Are you eligible?
- Must be a Wasoko employee
- Meet the Admissions requirements for Nexford University
What you need to apply
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
- Proof of English language proficiency
How to apply
- Complete the online application for the MBA program: https://www.nexford.org/start-application
- You must hold an offer to learn with Nexford to be eligible for the scholarship
- Once admitted, you will need to enroll with the 10% off tuition code provided to you
If you want to achieve your potential don't let questions hold you back.
Why Nexford's MBA?
Wasoko and Nexford teamed up to make American degrees even more affordable for the talented Wasoko employees.
A Nexford MBA will equip you with the skills you need to advance your career at Wasoko, with less theory and more practice. Our curriculum is designed based on the needs of the world's largest employers, including Wasoko.
- Specialize in Artificial Intelligence, World Business, E-Commerce, Sustainability.
- Build the skills in highest demand
- Master soft skills of the future like critical and creative thinking
- Bridge the gap between technology and management, understand the best of both worlds
- Build a network of global professionals from 100+ countries working at firms like Google, TikTok, Deloitte, and Microsoft
Nexford is accredited by DEAC, which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities, an independent body providing accreditation services for independent, further and higher education colleges. We are a degree-granting institution of higher education, licensed by the District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission.
Hear from other scholarship recipients
Carol Ariyibi, Head of Project Management Office, and Rita Imonikhe, Credit Risk Analyst at Sterling Bank share how a Nexford MBA has benefitted them in their work at Sterling Bank.