Software Skills for Digital Product Managers
Software Skills for Digital Product Managers focuses on the software skills that a product manager needs in a digital organization context. Topics include high level programming and technical design concepts as well as terms that developers would expect managers to know when interacting with them.
max. 8 weeks
Estimated time per week
What will I learn?
Identify basic programming skills and concepts
Apply knowledge of databases and SQL to answer basic business questions
Describe basic web, mobile, and cloud technology stacks
Analyze the role of technical debt and how it impacts feature prioritization and feature build times
How will I learn?
What support will I receive?
When you have a dedicated team on your side, you'll never be alone studying at Nexford. Hailing from many different countries and with online education expertise, our faculty provides you world-class support. Ask them questions during one-to-one office hours or live chat , email them any time, and get individual feedback on your assessments.
Whilst you’re learning, you’ll also have full access to the free Nexford online library, which includes access to millions of full-text articles, industry reports and key sources such as the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times and The Economist.
LinkedIn Learning: unlimited access with Nexford
Support your Nexford goals with access to LinkedIn Learning during your program, at no additional cost. Explore the learning hub of the globe’s biggest professional networking platform to:
- Power your career: choose from over 16,000 expert-led courses, from remote working to data science
- Show off your skills: earn a certificate when you complete a course
- See what’s trending: LinkedIn Learning adds 25 new courses each week
- Tailor your learning: choose relevant courses based on your experience, LinkedIn profile and goals
- Test what you’ve learned: use LinkedIn Learning assessments