Recognized by CMI
Nexford is a recognized member of the Chartered Management Institute. CMI is a chartered membership body dedicated to professional managers and leaders. It is the only chartered body in the UK that awards management and leadership qualifications. Nexford's MBA is recognized by CMI.
Currently there are roughly 12,000 Chartered Managers globally, of which 75% reported a pay increase or promotion following their qualification. Secure your raise by having your Nexford MBA recognized by CMI.
Nexford’s partnership with CMI enables our learners to subscribe to become members of CMI, and to receive a certificate of recognition. By joining CMI you will get the following benefits:
- Your MBA degree will be recognized by CMI in full alignment with their professional leadership and management standards.
For the full duration of your MBA program, you will have exclusive access to:
- CMI’s online resource portal, Management Direct, which includes more than 20,000 pieces of curated management and leadership content
- CMI’s mentoring service, which connects you to a global network of senior managers and leaders
- CMI’s Career Development Centre, which provides numerous tools to help you launch or enhance your employability
- CMI events and webinars, which connect you with the latest tendencies in business and management
- CMI job search engine — returning jobs across every locale
A Nexford MBA prepares you for the CMI qualification by teaching you the skills required to take it. To receive the CMI qualification you’ll need to pass an assessment from CMI upon completing your MBA. Once CMI qualified, you’ll get a diploma.
Subscribing to CMI requires a one-time payment of $125. Subscription is effective until you graduate from Nexford.
Webinar: CMI: Management & Leadership Development
On Thursday, 22 July, Zain Munir, Head of International at CMI, and Mellisa Patrick, Programme Development Manager at CMI, introduced attendees to what CMI is and the resources and benefits a subscriber receives.