About your role
On Nexford Network: Nexford's Facebook Unofficial Community Group, you’ll:
- Post once a week to spark conversations
- Reply to questions from other users (we’ll guide you – but use your own words and draw on your experiences)
- Like or react to all new posts to help create a lively page.
What you get
Enough about us! Here’s what’s in it for you. As a thanks for your amazing support, you’ll get:
- A profile on Nexford's blog, NXU Insights
- A membership to National Society of Leadership and Success: get leadership training, partner discounts, social events, access to inspiring speakers and more
- A recommendation on your LinkedIn profile from the Nexford team
- A "volunteering at Nexford" feature on LinkedIn
- Mentorship from our marketing team
- An invite to Nexford’s affiliates program: earn money when you refer and enroll new learners.
Plus the chance to inspire others to learn at Nexford!
The fine print
- Your contract will last for four months from the date of this agreement. If you need to terminate your contract you must provide 15 days' notice – and we reserve the right to do the same
- When you join the Facebook Group, you'll need to accept the guidelines. Nexford is an inclusive, welcoming space, and we want ambassadors to uphold our values.
Your Nexford representatives: Anna Johnston and Mai Elkelish